Cabbage is rich in insoluble fiber, beta-carotene, vitamins (B1, B6, C, E, C, etc.) and a number of minerals (such as calcium, iodine, magnesium, iron, sulfur, etc.), that’s why it is so useful for your health. If you want to take care of your health drink cabbage juice. Cabbage is considered a superfood because of its numerous health benefits.
Here are several reasons why you should drink cabbage juice:
1. Fresh cabbage has strong anticancer properties. According to medical experts, cabbage juice contains isocyanates, a group of compounds which accelerate the processing of estrogen in the body and thus protect us from breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, gastric cancer and colon cancer. Fresh cabbage juice also accelerates the healing process of patients with cancer.
2. If you are trying to deal with excess weight you should definitely drink cabbage juice because it is an excellent natural way to cope with obesity. In general, cabbage cleanses the upper intestine, which facilitates purification of the waste products from the body and stimulates digestion. In addition, cabbage does not contain many calories, which is also a big plus for people who are overweight.
3. Аggravated ulcers can be treated with cabbage juice. Cabbage contains a large amount of vitamin U, which is able to enhance recovery of the inner layer of the gastric mucosa and also protects it from other inflammatory processes.
4. Folic acid is one of the most important components of cabbage juice. When it comes to treatment of anemia, folic acid is considered a very important nutrient because it helps to build new blood cells.
5. The content of antioxidants in cabbage juice helps us to deal with dry skin and prevent premature aging. So, you can use cabbage juice for home face masks which are effective against wrinkles.
6. Cabbage juice is effective in treating colitis – It has two major minerals – chlorine and sulfur, which are effective in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.