Drinking coffee in the morning is no longer only need to stimulate your body, but a habit that has become a tradition for many countries and cultures. If you are wondering if there is a healthy alternative to coffee or you are tired of just drinking coffee every morning, we recommend that you read this article.
1. Hot chocolate with cayenne pepper – many of us drink hot chocolate in order to sleep easier at night, but particularly the combination with cayenne pepper will cheer you up immediately. Make hot chocolate with pure cocoa powder and sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Cocoa contains alkaloids, which stimulate the nervous system and cayenne pepper will certainly wake you up.
2. Tea with honey and turmeric – another great alternative to your morning coffee is the combination of honey and turmeric. Turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. To do this invigorating tea, mix turmeric powder with honey and warm water, stir well until you get homogeneous mixture. Then add hot water to get the desired amount and consistency and extra honey according to your taste. For more invigorating effect, sprinkle a little ground black pepper.
3. Chia seeds and coconut water – try the combination of coconut water and chia seeds. This drink will instantly cheer up and give you energy throughout the day. The invigorating effect of coffee is immediate, but short while coconut water and chia seeds will cheer you up for a long time. Furthermore, coconut water will load your body with fluids, which is extremely important during the hot summer days.
4. Cocoa coffee – this type of coffee is made from raw cocoa beans, which are the purest form of cocoa. Cacao beans contain no added fat or additional sugar and the concentration of antioxidants is very high.
Here’s how to make cocoa coffee:
Bake raw cocoa beans in the oven for about 20 minutes. Then grind them in order to get powder-like mass. Cocoa coffee has a strong, bitter taste and is a perfect substitute for coffee. To make the taste more pleasant you can add milk and sprinkle with cinnamon.
5. Matcha green tea – this kind of tea is one of the best alternatives to coffee. This green tea is made from ground leaves of Camellia Sinensis. Besides caffeine, matcha tea is rich in antioxidants and minerals that will give you energy and boost your day. You should drink 1-2 cups a day of this tea. You can buy it online or from health food stores.