Many people suffer from the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area. You may have ideal weight, but the excess fat that accumulates in the abdomen can bother you. Some of us decide to undergo surgery, but we assure you that there are more natural options that can help you to cope with this nightmare.
Besides avoiding cooked and greasy foods included in your diet you should include these foods in your diet.
1. Citrus fruits – these fruits are rich in vitamin C as lemons, grapefruit and oranges helps your body to process fats faster and also degrade insulin and thus prevent weight gain. Citrus fruit may be a very good choice for breakfast.
2. Melon and watermelon – These fruits are high in potassium, which regulates levels of sodium and thus reduces bloating.
3. Nuts – Adding walnuts in the salad helps you to get rid of fats. Besides being delicious, they contain omega-3 fatty acid that helps in various ways, such as regulation of stress hormones and cortisol and prevent from fatty deposits. This does not mean you should eat huge amounts of walnuts. 4 walnuts a day is completely enough.
4. Almonds – It is best to consume only 10 almonds per day. Due to their chemical composition, they will fight against subcutaneous fat. Plus, due to its high content of calcium, protein and omega-3 fatty acids, they will give you energy throughout the day.
5. Green coffee – it becomes more and more popular when it comes to abdominal obesity. Green coffee beans contain chlorogenic acid, a component which reduces the absorption of carbohydrates in the gastrointestinal tract, burns accumulated fat. This acid also stimulates the metabolic activity of the liver, which leads to burning more fat.
6. Oatmeal – This is a natural source of fiber and protein, so it is recommended for breakfast and dinner. It regulates cholesterol levels and purifies blood. Its ability to absorb fats and remove toxins from the body makes oatmeal very important component of our daily diet, so try to include it from time to time.
7. Fiber rich vegetables– It is important to know that it is always better to eat at least one serving of raw vegetables a day. This will help your body to burn fat faster. Spinach and broccoli are great vegetables rich in fiber. Their nutrients interfere with the absorption of fats in the intestine.
8. Berries – These delicious fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries are high in fiber, water and contain very few calories. Thanks to the flavonoids, they regulate the levels of sodium in the body. In addition, they contain anthocyanins, which are able to prevent fat deposits.
9. Salmon – a major source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein, salmon activates your metabolism and prevents the accumulation of fat in the abdomen. You can eat it twice a day.
10. Olive oil – Who does not love olive oil? Undoubtedly, olive oil enhances the absorption of nutrients and reduces cholesterol. It is also a great ally in burning fat.